Advanced Veterinary Laboratory
Premier Veterinary Care and Resort manages a full-service veterinary laboratory in our modern facility. This access to convenient lab services allows us to obtain quick results from diagnostic tests and offer same-day treatment plans for our pet patients. Having an on-site lab also provides a fast turnaround time for results compared to waiting for an outside lab to respond, which saves precious time when your pet is sick and needs immediate care.
Lab tests are an essential part of veterinary wellness and preventive care and provide useful insights into your pet's external and internal health. Baseline tests also help our doctors keep track of your pet's health as they grow.
The Premier Veterinary Care and Resort in-house lab provides the following services:
- Bloodwork—Complete Blood Count (CBC), blood chemistry panel, Activated Clotting Time test (AVT).
- Fecal test—This test is used to diagnose internal parasites.
- Cytology—Cytology involves microscopic examination of your pet’s tissues and cells and can be used to detect infections and masses.
- Urinalysis—This test helps assess the health and function of your pet’s kidneys and urinary system.
- Thyroid—Thyroid testing helps diagnose hormonal disorders.
Premier Veterinary Care and Resort offers a fully stocked in-house pharmacy for convenient pet prescriptions. Our on-site pharmacy means you can quickly access your pet's medications in a timely fashion so they can get started on treatment right away. We supply quality medicines, vitamins, and supplements from trustworthy and reliable sources and carefully store all products under optimum conditions. If you have any questions about dosage or potential interactions, our team is always ready to help and support you.